Angel Hair Pasta With ChickenFrom ruskingirl 5 years ago
- 2 Tbl. olive oil, divided shopping list
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes. shopping list
- 1 carrot, sliced diagonally into 1/4 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 10 oz. package frozen broccoli florets, thawed shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced (I use more) shopping list
- 12 oz. angel hair pasta shopping list
- 2/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried basil ( I use 2 Tbl. fresh basil when available) shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 1 Tbl. oil in a medium skillet over medium heat; add chicken. Cook, stirring until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan and drain on paper towel.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet and begin heating water for pasta. Add carrot to skillet and cook for 4 minutes. Add broccoli and garlic to the skillet and cook for several minutes longer.
- Cook pasta in boiling water, according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking add the chicken stock, basil and parmesan to the vegetable mixture, combine and add chicken back to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta, put in serving bowl and top with chicken mixture.
- I like using all organic ingredients if available.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating5 people
Another one that I am sure I will love...gramma58 in Chesterfield loved it
Love this. Sometimes you get tired of those thick heavy sauces.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
I make this often----Love it! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!