Taco SoupFrom petunia97 9 years ago
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 1 lb. ground beef or ground turkey shopping list
- 1 28 oz. can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 14 oz. can red kidney beans shopping list
- 1 14 oz. can pinto beans shopping list
- 1 14 oz. can creole red beans shopping list
- 1 can of Rotel tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can of corn shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of water shopping list
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 pkg. dry ranch dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat and onions together. Drain
- Add all ingredients, stir well
- Bring to a boil, then down to a simmer for 45 mins.
- This is so good and good for you!
The Cookpetunia97 Gonzales, LA
The Rating3 people
Soup with a punch. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
Such a flavorful and filling soup. So easy to make! A bit more chili like as far as thickness, but that’s o.k. with me. I subbed hominy for the corn and topped with chips, sour cream, cheese, and green onions. See more in IMI.
IMI II...moreDIZ3 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!