Paella SoupFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced yellow onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups vegetable broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup uncooked brown rice shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 tsp saffron shopping list
- ¾ lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- ¾ lb mussels, scrubbed shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Saute onion, pepper and garlic for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in broth, rice, bay leaf, pepper flakes, and saffron.
- Heat to boiling, then reduce heat.
- Simmer, covered, for 25 min.
- Stir in the shrimp, mussels and peas.
- Simmer, covered, for 3 to 5 min. more or until shrimp turn pink and mussels open.
- Remove bay leaf and serve.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Health Food Junkies422 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables383 members
Comfort Foods764 members
Gluten Free No Wheat237 members
Eat Light Healthy453 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Party Food316 members