Easy Rice PuddingFrom courtbot 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bring milk and sugar to rolling boil in medium-large saucepan.
- add rice and custard powder and turn heat to low.
- HERE is where you need patience. Keep boiling on low for 30 minutes!
- After 30 minutes, i normally turn it up to high again and rapidly boil the mixture for an added 5 minutes or so, but it is not necessary.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes and serve.
- This is delicious hot or cold!!
The Cookcourtbot St Johns, CA
The Rating1 people
I love this recipe I am a big fan of Almond Milk in rice pudding to keep it dairy free, the recipe already has rice and the sweet nutty flavor of the almonds enhances the flavor.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!