Royal Icing For Best Ever Sugar CookiesFrom ruskingirl 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the sugar, egg white and lemon juice in a small bowl until smooth and creamy.
- It should have the consistancy of heavy cream (you may need to add a bit more sugar).
- Add desired food coloring.
- Frost cookies
- I like to decorate after with any buttercream frosting or sprinkles and edible doodads.
- If you are concerned about egg safety, substitute dried egg whites.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating7 people
This is a great recipe. I have use it before on my Easter cookies.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Thank you so much for posting this, I really appreciate it. Sounds great, can hardly wait to make some easter cookies now. Give you a 5 for this one too.henrie in Savannah loved it
I was just looking for Royal Icing! So I can make the Best Ever Sugar Cookies that I probably won't let anyone eat because they will be decorarated so beautifully...lolgramma58 in Chesterfield loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!