Tangy Cranberry Bluecheese SlawFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- SLAW shopping list
- 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 2 Cups red cabbage, finely sliced shopping list
- 2 cups green cabbage, finely sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles shopping list
- *** Crunchy topping, IE: cooked crumbled bacon, sunflower seeds, almonds, pecans, walnuts etc. shopping list
- DRESSING shopping list
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon celery seed shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare dressing
- Put the coleslaw ingredients, except blue cheese, into a bowl and toss with the dressing. Cover and let refrigerate about 3 hours before serving.
- Stir and drain off all liquid before serving.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese and a crunchy topping
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating1 people
I don't like slaw with mayo but this is perfect.. add the blue cheese and the nuts oh boy..
peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it