Chocolate Drizzled Peanut Butter CheesecakeFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter-melted shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 3 8oz packages cream cheese-softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter-or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- chocolate Drizzle: shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl,stir together graham cracker crumbs,sugar,and butter.
- Press mixture into 9" springform pan.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl,beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- In a small microwave safe bowl,place peanut butter with milk and microwave for 45 seconds or until peanut butter is melted and smooth.
- Blend peanut butter mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Add eggs one at a time,mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour batter into prepared crust.
- Bake 10 minutes then turn oven down to 250 degrees and bake an additional 45 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven and place on wire rack. Run a knife around the side to loosen cake.
- Cool completely.
- In a small sauce over low heat.,combine chocolate chips,butter,and corn syrup. Stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Remove side of springform from cake and drizzle chocolate glaze.
- Serve immediately or let glaze set for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating5 people
Oh I already love this, I have so many desserts I want to make after Lent is over. This one is really making it difficult to wait. Great post, thanks so much for sharing, you got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Oh-my-heavens! This sounds so, so good. A must save.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
anything with peanut butter is okay by me...this recipe sounds yummydebwin in Toronto loved it