Herb Roasted Turkey BreastFrom susana 5 years ago
- 1 6-lb turkey breast, bone in shopping list
- 2-tbspn olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves of fresh garlic, crushed (use your garlic press for this) shopping list
- 1-tspn dried sage shopping list
- 1-tspn dried thyme shopping list
- 1-tspn dried rosemary ( I didn’t have any on hand so I used basil with good results) shopping list
- 1-tspn salt shopping list
- 1/2-tspn freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients into a paste and run all over the turkey breast - under the skin, on top of the skin, and in the cavities.
- Transfer the breast to a roasting pan and roast until the juices run clear when pierced with a fork - about 1 hour and 30- 45 minutes. Let rest, covered with aluminum foil for 10 minutes before carving.
The Cooksusana Mandeville, LA
The Rating4 people
wow love roasted Turkey breast made it high5 thanks print and savedmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I just made this and it was wonderful!. The combination of the garlic and herbs was superb.mbeards2 in Omaha loved it
Sounds delicious and easy will make it for sure.Thanks for postinglohashim in Riyadh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!