Milk Chocolate Crepe TerrineFrom greekgirrrl 6 years ago
- For the crêpe batter: shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar shopping list
- 11 oz (2 3/4 cups) plain (all-purpose) flour shopping list
- 14 fl oz (1 3/4 cups) milk shopping list
- 1 oz (2 tablespoons) butter, melted shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil shopping list
- For the chocolate sauce: shopping list
- 7 oz milk chocolate, broken into pieces shopping list
- 3 1/2 fl oz (scant 1/2 cups) double (heavy) cream shopping list
- 3/4 oz (1 1/2 tablespoons) butter shopping list
- Pinch of ground cinnamon shopping list
- Pinch of ground ginger shopping list
How to make it
- To make the batter, beat the eggs well, then add the vanilla sugar and flour.
- Gradually stir in the milk and 7 fl oz (scant 1 cup) water.
- Finally, stir in the melted butter and the sunflower oil.
- To make the chocolate sauce, put the chocolate, cream, butter, cinnamon and ginger into a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water.
- Heat, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate has melted and the mixture has blended together.
- Keep warm.
- Cook the crêpes in a non-stick pan (skillet), making sure that they are very thin.
- Set aside in a warm place.
- When they are all cooked, brush them with the chocolate mixture and stack them on top of each other.
- Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookgreekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
The Rating5 people
Sounds soooooo good!! I love your recipes!! :) Def gets my 5!!!wilz in San Bernardino loved it
Finally a dessert posting from you Helene..I have been waiting for adessert one,all of your postings are so selective.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it