Slow Cooked Orange ChickenFrom jett2whit 8 years ago
- 4 3oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 3 Cups orange juice(I use the lower sugar OJ) shopping list
- 1 Cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 Cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/4 Cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt(optional- I don't use a lot of salt) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons corn starch shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons cold water shopping list
- 1 1/3 cooked rice( a healthy version for me) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken, orange juice, celery, bell pepper, onion, salt and pepper in slow cooker, cook on low seting 4 hours or until meat juices run clear.
- Combine corn starch and water until smooth. Stir into slow cooker, cover and change setting to high. Cook 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve each over 1/3 Cup rice.
- Serves 4
- Exchanges: 3 meats, 1 bread, 1/2 vegetable, 1 1/2 fruits.
People Who Like This Dish 15
- housewifeintraining Minneapolis, MN
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- jtemp418 Nowhere, Us
- laurakaay Oroville, CA
- atariq123 Rochester Hills, MI
- madosh Adelaide, AU
- abrandnewlook Port St Lucie, FL
- prettyface78 Milwaukee, WI
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- lovethedepp Central, WI
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!