TAMMYS Cheesy Chicken SpaghettiFrom cajunspices66 5 years ago
- 4 chicken breast OR 5 chicken breast fillets. YOU CAN ALSO USE DARK MEAT IN THIS RECIPE. WE PREFER WHITE MEAT. shopping list
- 2 CANS OF chicken broth shopping list
- 3 chicken BULLION CUBES shopping list
- 1 bell pepper DICED shopping list
- 2 onions DICED shopping list
- 2 CUPS OF green onions DICED shopping list
- 1 CUP celery DICED shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- seasoningS OF YOUR CHOICE shopping list
- 1 CAN OF Rotel tomatoes shopping list
- 1 CAN OF cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 CAN OF cream of chicken soup shopping list
- CAN ALSO USE 1 CAN OF cream of celery soup (IF YOU DONT HAVE THE CELERY TO DICE) shopping list
- 1 LG. BOX OF VELVETTA cheese shopping list
- LARGE PKG. OF spaghetti shopping list
- mushrooms OR mushroom pieces & STEMS (OPTIONAL) shopping list
- olives (OPTIONAL) shopping list
How to make it
- BOIL THE CHICKEN WITH SEASONINGS, PARSLEY, BROTH AND OR BULLION CUBES AND HALF OF YOUR DICED ONIONS, CELERY AND BELL PEPPER. COOK UNTIL TENDER. DEBONE OR CUT CHICKEN IN TO BITE SIZE PIECES. SAVE BROTH WHEN CHICKEN IS DONE.
- SAUTEE REMAINING VEGETABLES & MUSHROOMS( IF YOU CHOOSE TO ADD MUSHROOMS) AND SET ASIDE.
- BOIL SPAGHETTI
- IN A LARGE POT COMBINE THE ROTEL TOMATOES, SOUPS, CHEESE (CUT INTO BITE SIZE PIECES), SAUTEED VEGETABLES AND MUSHROOMS. COOK LOW SO CHEESE WONT BURN. IF THIS MIXTURE IS THICK ADD CHICKEN BROTH TO YOUR DESIRED CONSISTENCY.
- ADD CHICKEN
- ADD SPAGHETTI
- ENJOY THIS NOW OR PLACE IN A BAKING OR CASSEROLE DISH TOP WITH SHREDDED CHEESE. BAKE UNTIL CHEESE IS MELTED.
- THIS IS MARVELOUS WITH GARLIC BREAD, SALAD AND A VEGETABLE OF YOUR CHOICE.
- YOU CAN ALSO USE LIGHT, LESS FAT, LESS SODIUM, ETC... TO MODIFY THIS DISH FOR YOUR DIET
The Cookcajunspices66 Pineville, LA
The Rating9 people
Pam will love this one. She loves chicken and pasta. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
Yum! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
Great Recipe!!! The best Cheesy Chicken Spagetti ever!!! Will definitely be a keeper!!!shannanb26 in loved it