Portobello Spinach PizzasFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- EVOO shopping list
- 4 large portobello mushrooms shopping list
- 2 T butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 cups fresh spinach, or frozen (thawed and drained) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 2 T chopped garlic shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste (optional) shopping list
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 T italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 small can sliced ripe olives, drained shopping list
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wipe mushrooms with a damp paper towel to remove any dirt. Lightly brush them witholive oil and place rounded side down on a baking sheet.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt the butter or margarine and saute the spinach, garlic, and onions until onions are slightly translucent.
- Add salt and pepper while cooking.
- Stir the Italian seasoning into the spaghetti sauce
- Evenly divide the spaghetti sauce over each mushroom, then the spinach-onion mixture.
- Top each pizza with olives, tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the cheese melts, and pizza is heated through