20 Slivers of Garlic Pork Loin RoastFrom rosemaryblue 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place roast on heavy duty aluminum foil
- With sharp knife, make 20 pockets all over roast
- Place the 20 slivers of garlic in the 20 pockets
- Sprinkle with Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- Sprinkle with paprika
- Sprinkle with black pepper
- Sprinkle with cayenne pepper
- Drizzle olive oil all over
- Bring the sides of foil up over the roast and seal
- Place in pan
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes
- Turn oven down to 325-350 degrees and cook for about 4 hours
- Insert a meat thermometer to test for doneness
- Remove from oven and let it set for about 15 minutes before slicing
The Cookrosemaryblue CollegeTown
The Rating3 people
This is simply the most delicious pork roast I haver had. Had it for dinner tonight. I love a lot of garlic in just about every thing I eat.
have a great evening!!!
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
Only 20? yep, I do it too, also with the beef. Besides, garlic is good for you.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!