Garlicky Tortellini Spinach and Tomato SoupFrom michellem 7 years ago
- 2Tbs. unsalted butter shopping list
- 6 to 8 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 4 cups (1 qt.) homemade or low salt chicken broth shopping list
- 6 oz. fresh or frozen cheese tortellini shopping list
- 14 oz. canned diced tomatoes, with their liquid shopping list
- 10 oz. spinach, washed &stemmed; coarsely chopped shopping list
- 8 to 10 leaves basil, coarsely chopped shopping list
- Grated parmigiano Reggiano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add the broth and bring to boil.
- Add the tortellini and cook halfway, about 5 minutes for frozen, less for fresh.
- Add the tomatoes and their liquid, reduce the heat to a simmer and cook just until the pasta is tender.
- Stir in the spinach and basil and cook until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve sprinkled with the grated cheese.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!