Baked QuesadillasFrom ern 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 pound cooked pork roast, cut into very thin strips shopping list
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup green salsa shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper (optional), seeded and finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- (8-inch) Low Carb tortillas shopping list
- tomato salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onion 5 minutes, until softened. Transfer to a bowl. Add pork, cheese, green salsa, jalapeo, cilantro, pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with remaining oil. Spoon one-eighth of pork mixture over half of non-oiled side. Fold tortilla in half over filling.
- Arrange on a baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes, until crisp and golden. Serve with tomato salsa.