Party MeatballsFrom cajunspices66 9 years ago
- 1-1/2 cup chili sauce shopping list
- 1 cup currant jelly (can use a grape jelly) shopping list
- 1 to 3 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 3 tbsp bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- green onions shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- YOU CAN TWEAK YOUR meatballs TO YOUR DESIRED TASTE BY ADDING OR SUBTRACTING SOME INGREDIENTS shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chili sauce, jelly & mustard in Crockpot pot & stir well.
- Cook covered on high while preparing meatballs.
- Combine remaining ingredients & mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 30 meatballs.
- Bake meatballs in a preheated 400F oven for 15-20 minutes; drain well. .Add meatballs to sauce, stir to coat, cover & cook on low 6-10 hours.
- You can use cocktail wieners in place of the meatballs.
The Cookcajunspices66 Pineville, LA
The Rating4 people
We made one like this in our family, but I like the addition of dijon mustard. Thanks once again.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
these are always a big hit! We have office parties sometimes and I bring these! Got my 5
Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Big fiver on this one! Thanks :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it