Frozen Peanut Butter PieFrom firecapt 8 years ago
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 (5 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup whipped cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In a heavy sauce pan over low heat, melt the butter and
- chocolate chips.
- Remove from heat and gently stir in rice cereal
- until coated.
- Press into the bottom and sides of a 9 inch
- pie plate.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Drizzle chocolate topping over pie and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Keep in freezer until ready to serve, and return leftovers (there probabally won't be) to the freezer as well.