Biscuit Taco CasseroleFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
- 1 (16-oz.) jar Old El Paso® taco sauce shopping list
- 1 (12-oz.) can Pillsbury® Golden Layers® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits shopping list
- 4 to 6 oz. (1 to 1 1/2 cups) shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 to 6 oz. (1 to 1 1/2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 (2.25-oz.) can sliced ripe olives, drained shopping list
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper, if desired shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper, if desired shopping list
- 1 (4-oz.) can Green Giant® mushroom pieces and Stems, drained, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- . Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish. Spread taco sauce evenly over bottom of greased dish.
- 2. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Place biscuit pieces in taco sauce; turn to coat. Sprinkle biscuits with 1/2 to 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese, 1/2 to 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and the olives; mix gently. Bake at 400°F. for 15 to 18 minutes or until bubbly.
- 3. Meanwhile, in large skillet, combine ground beef, bell peppers and mushrooms. Cook until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- 4. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over mixture in casserole; top with ground beef mixture. Bake an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture bubbles vigorously around edges.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating5 people
This really sounds great! Thanks for sharingliezel in Bloemfontein loved it
Very interesting :)donman in Hammond loved it
this looks goood will try it soonmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!