Olive Gardens Capellini PomodoroFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 12 oz. dry angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1/3c extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic,finely minced shopping list
- 2lbs. plum tomatoes,seeded and diced shopping list
- 1/4tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 2Tbs fresh basil leaves,minced shopping list
- 3 oz. fresh grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the pasta according to directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until it changes color. Add the tomatoes and pepper and heat through,stirring constantly,about 2-3 mins. The tomatoes should not lose their shape. Remove from the heat.
- Transfer the hot,cooked pasta to a large bowl. Toss gently with the tomato mixture,basil and half of the parmesan cheese. Serve immediately and pass remaining parmesan cheese for garnish.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
Ah, love Olive Garden. This is a definate 5. Thanks for the post.dottiet in Woodward loved it
Simple and delicious! So glad you posted this one. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
I love Angel Hair pasta and a delicate easy sauce like this. Wonderful recipe, thank you.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!