Olive Gardens Capellini PomodoroFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 12 oz. dry angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1/3c extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic,finely minced shopping list
- 2lbs. plum tomatoes,seeded and diced shopping list
- 1/4tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 2Tbs fresh basil leaves,minced shopping list
- 3 oz. fresh grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the pasta according to directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until it changes color. Add the tomatoes and pepper and heat through,stirring constantly,about 2-3 mins. The tomatoes should not lose their shape. Remove from the heat.
- Transfer the hot,cooked pasta to a large bowl. Toss gently with the tomato mixture,basil and half of the parmesan cheese. Serve immediately and pass remaining parmesan cheese for garnish.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
I love Angel Hair pasta and a delicate easy sauce like this. Wonderful recipe, thank you.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Simple and delicious! So glad you posted this one. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Ah, love Olive Garden. This is a definate 5. Thanks for the post.dottiet in Woodward loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!