Alpine White Hazelnut CakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 box white cake mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup hazelnut liqueur shopping list
- 1/4 cup roasted and finely chopped hazelnuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries shopping list
- 1 alpine white candy bar warmed and shaved shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 16 ounces powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hazelnut liqueur shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cake in two layers according to package directions except substitute liqueur for water.
- Bake according to directions then cool on racks.
- For frosting cream butter and cream cheese then add remaining frosting ingredients.
- Frost center of bottom layer of cake and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts reserving 2 teaspoons.
- Arrange raspberries over all then top with second layer of cake and continue icing.
- When finished arrange candy bar curls in center of cake and sprinkle with hazelnuts.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Oh chef! This sounds wonderful. Thanks for this one. Saved it for later. You have my 5.grandmommy in Nashville loved it
I like this cake, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
OMG-this sounds SO good! I'm in the mood to make a cake and will have to try this one out asap!
Thanks for a great post!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!