Alpine White Hazelnut CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 box white cake mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup hazelnut liqueur shopping list
- 1/4 cup roasted and finely chopped hazelnuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries shopping list
- 1 alpine white candy bar warmed and shaved shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 16 ounces powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hazelnut liqueur shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cake in two layers according to package directions except substitute liqueur for water.
- Bake according to directions then cool on racks.
- For frosting cream butter and cream cheese then add remaining frosting ingredients.
- Frost center of bottom layer of cake and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts reserving 2 teaspoons.
- Arrange raspberries over all then top with second layer of cake and continue icing.
- When finished arrange candy bar curls in center of cake and sprinkle with hazelnuts.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
OMG-this sounds SO good! I'm in the mood to make a cake and will have to try this one out asap!
Thanks for a great post!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
I like this cake, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Oh chef! This sounds wonderful. Thanks for this one. Saved it for later. You have my 5.grandmommy in Nashville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!