Pulled PorkFrom sunny 7 years ago
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce shopping list
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) diced green chilies shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 2-3 lb boneless pork shoulder roast, cut in large chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl. Place pork in crockpot; pour sauce mixture over the pork, lifting pork slightly so sauce will flow under the roast. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours, or until pork is very tender.
- Remove pork to a cutting board and chop or shred with forks. If sauce is very liquid, cook down on the stovetop until desired thickness and flavor is reached. Pour sauce into a serving bowl or leave in slow cooker; stir in the shredded pork. and serve.
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
The Rating5 people
Sounds heavenly. Especially with tortillas. My husband will love this treat.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
LOVE pulled pork!! This sounds very flavorful and easy!
mellybelly in loved it
Wow! sounds (DELISH) printed this one off. Thankspudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!