Pulled PorkFrom sunny 8 years ago
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce shopping list
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) diced green chilies shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 2-3 lb boneless pork shoulder roast, cut in large chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl. Place pork in crockpot; pour sauce mixture over the pork, lifting pork slightly so sauce will flow under the roast. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours, or until pork is very tender.
- Remove pork to a cutting board and chop or shred with forks. If sauce is very liquid, cook down on the stovetop until desired thickness and flavor is reached. Pour sauce into a serving bowl or leave in slow cooker; stir in the shredded pork. and serve.
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
The Rating5 people
i bet your kitchen smells wonderful when this is cooking.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
I like this recipe. It sounds delicious and spicy!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Wow! sounds (DELISH) printed this one off. Thankspudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!