Chocolate Chess PieFrom susana 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine sugar and eggs, beat well.
- Melt margarine and chocolate in saucepan.
- Add chocolate to sugar and eggs.
- Add salt and vanilla, mixing well.
- Pour into the pie shell and bake at 325 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Sere warm with Cool Whip on top.
The Cooksusana Mandeville, LA
The Rating2 people
wow great quick choc. pie a plus in my books high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This is a really nice recipe. My one surprise is that it doesn't at all fill the 9" pie dish so I quickly mixed a second batch of the filling to pour in. No biggie in the scheme of things. I'm not into the Cool Whip so I served it with dollops of ...moreborinda in SoCal loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!