Irish Potato CandyFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place potatoes in mixer bowl.
- Add sugar a little bit at a time beating well after each addition.
- Spread onto a big piece of waxed paper about 12"x18" and make a rectangle about 10"x15".
- Spread peanut butter over top of sugar potato mixture.
- Roll up like as a jelly roll.
- Put in fridge for about an hour then cut into slices.
- Store in fridge.
People Who Like This Dish 55
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating5 people
Looks great!!!! A must-try for me and all my friends and family!!!
And looks so EASY!!!!!
-Vegangal123vegangal123 in London loved it
love the addition of peanutbutter thanks great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it