Healthy Delicious Oatmeal CookiesFrom irunpink 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 cups oatmeal (this is one less cup than the original) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2-2/3 cups raisins (the golden ones taste so much better!) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (a lot more than the original) shopping list
- a few sprinkles (about 1/8 tsp nutmeg) shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- about 1/4 cup applesauce shopping list
- 2 TBSP butter shopping list
How to make it
- I baked these in a 350 oven for about 12 minutes...note: the more applesauce you use, the longer it takes for the cookie to harden.
- P.S. I took these cookies to work, and they were gobbled up completely!
- Random Fact: I read somewhere, and I'll find the link one of these days, that applesauce and brown sugar tend to soften things with time. So be careful not to add too much of either, if you don't want your cookies to crumble :).