Peanut Butter FudgeFrom jones2888 7 years ago
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 lb. light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 pkg. (12 oz) peanut butter or butterscotch chips shopping list
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 12 oz. chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Using a wooden spoon, combine evaporated milk, sugars, salt and margarine in heavy saucepan. Place over medium heat and cook, stirring often to keep from sticking, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter (or butterscotch) chips. Add marshmallows and blend. Add peanut butter and vanilla. Blend.
- Pour onto well-buttered large cookie sheet with sides or into a loaf pan. Chill. When completely cold and set, cut into bite-size pieces and store in airtight containers. Keeps well for a long time in refrigerator.
The Cookjones2888 Columbus, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!