Strawberry Banana BreadFrom debra47 7 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 ripe banana coarsely chopped (do not puree) shopping list
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped strawberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons grated orange ( use fruit, juice and peel) shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
How to make it
- Beat together the first 6 ingredients until blended.
- Combine and add the next 7 ingredients.
- Stir until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Divide the batter between 3 greased and lightly floured mini loaf pans or 1 greased and floured loaf pan.
- Place the pans on a cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees for about an hour.
- Knife inserted into the middle of the bread should come out clean when making sure the bread is done.
- Cool for 15 minutes and then remove from pans or pan.
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating3 people
Wonderful. '5'brianna in loved it