Pineapple Carrot Raisin MuffinsFrom debra47 10 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup of sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 8 ounces of crushed pineapple (undrained) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup of butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Stir in carrots, raisins, and nuts.
- In small bowl, combine undrained pineapple, eggs, butter, and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients until just blended.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating4 people
I sure have to try these muffins cause the sound really good. Thanks for sharing '5'brianna in loved it