Texas TrashFrom cathyp 9 years ago
- 1 box Rice Chex shopping list
- 1 box Wheat Chex shopping list
- 1 box Corn Chex shopping list
- 1 Box pretzels shopping list
- 1 cup pecan & peanuts shopping list
- 1 can mixed nuts shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup bacon drippings shopping list
- 2 Tbsp celery salt shopping list
- 2 Tbsp garlic salt shopping list
- 4 Tbsp Tabasco shopping list
- 4 Tbsp Lea & Perrin shopping list
How to make it
- In pan melt butter, bacon drippings.
- Add celery salt, garlic salt, Tabasco and Lea & Perrin and mix together.
- In large pan mix cereals, pretzels and nuts.
- Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture and mix well.
- Cook for 1 hour at 250.
- Stevery every 15 minutes from the bottom.
The Cookcathyp Temple, TX
The Rating3 people
Thanks for this great post it is a little different that I use to make it years ago in fact I had forgotten about it. But will have it at ge togathers from now on..
Have a great day!!!
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
I have to tell you the name got my attention, I also live in Texas. I love this recipe, thanks ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
We used to make this for parties... had forgotten all about it..
What is it with us Texans and bacon... ??
Have to make it again...linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!