coconut pineapples muffinsFrom ahmed1 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup plain flour (3 oz/84g) shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter (2 oz/56g) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar (3-1/2 oz/105g) shopping list
- 2 drops pineapple essence shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk (2 fl.oz) shopping list
- 4 tbsp coconut shopping list
- 3 pineapple rings, diced shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt. Cream butter. Gradually add sugar, creaming well after each addition.
- Stir in pineapple essence and egg. Beat well. Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition until smooth. Fold in the coconut so gently.
- Spoon batter into greased and floured muffin pans, filling 2/3 full. Top each case with diced pineapples and sprinkle brown sugar over them. Bake 25 minutes at 375 degrees. (190C/gas mark 5) Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Makes 12.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating12 people
These muffins look fantastic!I love coconut and pineapple...so I will definitely try these.ambus in Lahore loved it
Love pineapple! These will be popular here!
Thanks!pat2me in Nashua loved it
thanks Ahmed for another great recipe you are so,sooo talented ,you will definitely go far with your DESSERTS
.just don't forget us ,your friends on group recipes when you become "DESSERT MAKER TO THE STARS":}}}}}GOD WILLING !!!!!!!
HAVE A...moremumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it