Crispy Potato Flakes Pork ChopsFrom henrie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray pan with nonstick spray.
- Wash pork chops; set aside.
- Beat egg and milk together.
- Place potato flakes in shakable container.
- Dip pork chops in egg mixture, then into potato flakes. Lay in pan.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle paprika on top to brown.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes or until done.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating7 people
I love the sound of these.. and Gluten free thank you my friendpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
My kind of recipe! Easy and yummy. Thanks Henrie!cakelady in Murray loved it
Ok, this really sounds delish!! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it