Squash CasseroleFrom thatgirlbill 6 years ago
- 2 pounds (option peeled I leave skins on ) diced squash, I usually use half zucchini and half yellow shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion (maui sweet or vidalia or similar) shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup shredded carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 - 6 ounce or similar box croutons - onion or cheese and garlic shopping list
- butter to grease pan. shopping list
How to make it
- Butter 12 x 7 pan.
- Combine croutons and butter, spread half in bottom of pan and set aside remainder.
- Boil squash and onion about 5 minutes and drain.
- In a bowl, combine soup, sour cream and carrots.
- Gently fold in squash.
- Spoon vegetable mixture in pan over croutons.
- Top with remainder of croutons.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Serve hot.