Sauteed Kale with GarlicFrom bostonmargy 6 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and trim kale, removing thick stems. Chop coarsely and set aside in a large bowl
- Heat oil in a large, wide and deep, saute pan. Add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes and cook for a minute or two.
- Add chopped kale and stir to combine. Reduce heat
- Cook 20 minutes, stirring occasionally
The Cookbostonmargy Arlington, MA
The Rating5 people
Thats the same way I make kale, its my most favortie green!!!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
I love this. This is how I make most of my greens. Gotta love that garlic.....;-)~jimrug1 in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!