Tomato-Mozzarella-Basil Sandwich with Balsamic DressingFrom curiosityqueen 8 years ago
- 2 slices of bread (sourdough preferred) shopping list
- 1 roma tomato, sliced shopping list
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese shopping list
- handful fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 1 TBSP Dijon brown mustard shopping list
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Note: if desired (and it usually tastes best) - toast the bread in toaster.
- Layer the tomatoes on one slice of bread/toast, then the cheese, concluding with basil on top.
- In a small container, mix together the mustard, vinegar (both), and pepper.
- You may pour or use a spoon to sprinkle over open sandwich.
- Put other piece of bread on top.
- Cut in half.
- Bon appetit!
The Cookcuriosityqueen Cardiff By The Sea, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!