Pork Chops with Tomatoes and WineFrom craftyazgirl 5 years ago
- 4 pork chops, 1-inch thick shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Trim off excess fat from chops. Heat oil over medium high heat and quickly brown the chops. Remove from pan.
- Pour wine into pan, stirring to loosen any brown bits. Add bay leaf, paprika and garlic. Simmer until liquid is reduced by almost half. Remove bay leaf.
- Return chops to pan. Cover with tomatoes. Sprinkle with red pepper. Cover pan and simmer gently for 45 minutes until pork is just cooked and tender.