Lemon Creme With Blueberries From Comstock WildernessFrom annieamie 7 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl of electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add pie filling, sour cream and vanilla.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Place mixture in piping bag or plastic storage bag, snip corner of bag. Pipe cream into serving bowls.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or at least for one hour!
- Garnish with fresh blueberries.
- *I add a very thin slice of lemon sprinkled with sugar and some shaved white chocolate.
- *Try this with a coconut pie filling, sprinkled with toasted coconut..Its wonderful!