QUICK EASY AND CREAMY POTATO SOUPFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat 1 1/2 cups water to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
- Add potatoes and celery.
- Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer about 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain liquid into blender.
- Remove 3 cups cooked potatoes from saucepan; place in blender with liquid. Add 1/4 cup water.
- Cover and blend about 1 minute until smooth.
- Stir pureed potatoes back into saucepan.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating3 people
This is a favorite of mine...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food82 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Southern Cooks553 members
Soup Is Good Food562 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Fall Dishes39 members
Irish Cooking63 members
Seasonally Summer70 members