Jans Roasted Garlic and Sun-Dried Tomato SpreadFrom conner909 8 years ago
- 2 large heads garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 8oz. pkg. softened cream cheese shopping list
- 1 3oz. pkg. feta cheese (about ½ cup) crumbled. shopping list
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh oregano leaves shopping list
- 1 4oz. jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped. shopping list
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted lightly and chopped. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.Cut off top quarter of garlic heads to expose cloves.
- Arrange garlic heads in center of large piece of foil.
- Drizzle each head with ½ tsp. olive oil and completely enclose in foil.
- Roast garlic in oven for 45 min.
- Carefully open foil and cool garlic.
- Gently squeeze out pulp from each clove into bowl and mash with fork.
- Add cream cheese and feta stirring until blended.
- Stir in oregano, tomatoes and walnuts.
- Chill up to one day. erve at room temperature with assorted crackers.
The Cookconner909 Whereabouts, Unknown
The Rating5 people
Great Recipe! Can't wait to make this - 5 forks up!!sunny in Portland loved it
Yum..this sounds so good. I love garlic and feta cheese. Thank you!michellem in Idaho loved it
Wow this sounds good. Saved and anxious to try. You have my 5!grandmommy in Nashville loved it