Bruschetta Chicken CasseroleFrom mamafrog 9 years ago
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian diced tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, divided shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken-flavored dry bread stuffing mix shopping list
- 2 cups fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Toss the cubed chicken with 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar, black pepper, and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Place the chicken in a layer into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Stir together tomatoes, water, balsamic vinegar, garlic, red pepper flakes, and stuffing mix in a large bowl; set aside to soften.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the chicken, then sprinkle with the basil.
- Spread the softened stuffing mixture on top.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.