Apricot Oatmeal CookiesFrom ruskingirl 9 years ago
- 3/4 cup firmily packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 dried apricots, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup coconut shopping list
- 1/3 cup wheat germ shopping list
- 1 cup cornflakes, coursly crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheets with spray oil.
- In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and margarine until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg; blend well.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, salt, oats, apricots, coconuts and wheat germ; mix well. Stir in cereal.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet.
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
- Not added to any groups yet!