Sausage Stuffed Red Bell PeppersFrom nlo209 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb. hot Italian sausages, casings removed shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely grated zucchini (about 1 large) shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. minced fresh rosemary shopping list
- 4 medium-size red bell pepper (each about 4-6 oz.), halved lengthwise shopping list
- and seeded shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix first 9 ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.
- Fill pepper halves with sausage mixture, dividing equally and mounding slightly. Arrange in lasagna-size baking dish.
- Bake peppers uncovered until tops are browned and internal meat thermometer reads 165ºF, about 1 hour.
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!