Meat Balls For LasagneFrom twohot 6 years ago
- 2 Cups fresh breadcrumbs shopping list
- ½ Cups milk shopping list
- 1 small shallot shopping list
- 1/4 Cup fresh parsley leaves shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 pound ground pork shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon garlic power shopping list
- 1 Cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt + pepper shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Prepare the meat balls. Place breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Add milk to moisten set aside.
- 2.Combine shallot and parsley in a food processor. Pulse mixture
- 3.take another bowl add mixture from food processor then add in moisten breadcrumbs, along with beef, pork eggs, garlic power, and cheese season with salt + pepper using your hands mix well until well combine light coat hand with olive oil roll meat mixture into 1 -inch ball.
- 4 Cook meat balls in tomato sauce for 15 mins
People Who Like This Dish 9
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- leavania Kuala Lumpur, MY
- chelittah Nowhere, Us
- berry CO
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- lindyjj Whereabouts, Unknown
- netguyusa Salem, MA
- joeboudreau Syracuse, NY
- juliecake Bluffdale, UT
- nkuklinski Stevens Point, WI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
The Rating4 people
Sauce? What sauce? Where'd the tomato sauce come from? It's not on the list of ingredients. I'm hoping you're not meaning tomato sauce out of the can or bottle.
Here's me standing up, pointing, and yelling, BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!..........G...more
You're in the batter's box. Meatballs are made. Waiting for the sauce to start reducing before they go in.
I have such big meat hooks. It's hard to make the meatballs 1". They are 3 fingers diameter. That's about an inch and a quarter to an inch and a half. Got 37 meatballs out of the recipe.
- Not added to any groups yet!