Pineapple ChickenFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 lb. skinless, boneless chicken thighs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. curry seasoning blend shopping list
- 1 red sweet pepper, cut in strips shopping list
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, cut in large chunks shopping list
- 1 serrano pepper, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. packed brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and curry seasoning. In 12-inch skillet quickly brown chicken on both sides in 1 tablespoon hot olive oil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high; cook 12 minutes, until tender and no longer pink.
- For sauce, in second skillet cook sweet pepper in 1 tablespoon hot olive oil over medium-high heat 3 minutes; set aside. Add pineapple; cook 5 minutes or until brown. Add serrano pepper; cook 1 minute. Stir in coconut milk and brown sugar; heat through. Serve sauce with peppers over chicken.