My Alices Easy Apple CakeFrom dottiet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix cake mix, eggs and pie filling and put in a greased rectangle pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 33 minutes. Check to see if done with a cake tester or tooth pick poked in the center. If it comes out clean it is done.
- Combine cinnamon and powdered sugar together and sprinkle on top of the warm cake.
- Serves 8 or more depending on their appitites.
- Note: You can also bake in bundt pan or round cake pans. Just be sure you grease them well.
The Cookdottiet Woodward, OK
The Rating2 people
Dottie!!! Thank you! I'm making this cake now to take to a meeting with me tonight! Thanks for posting such an easy and quick recipe!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Dottie, I did make this cake last Monday. I didn't have a bit left of it in the pan when my group was finished with it. It was moist and light. Everyone was surprised by the apple slices in the cake. This was a nice recipe and as always, thank you on...moreannieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Great one!! Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!