Potato Chip CookiesFrom dottiet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cream together until light and fluffy the butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour, crushed potato chips and chopped pecans.
- Drop by teaspoon on an ungreased baking sheet about 2-inches apart.
- Flatten with a greased and sugared drinking glass bottom.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
The Cookdottiet Woodward, OK
The Rating5 people
Love love love potato chip cookies. = )sunny in Portland loved it
I have heard of this recipe a long time ago! These are good too! jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
I used to have these as a kid - great recipe. Thanks!lunasea in Orlando loved it