Spinach CasseroleFrom debra47 8 years ago
- 2 (10 ounce) packages of chopped spinach, cooked shopping list
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans of mushrooms, drained or 9 ounces of fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of minced onion shopping list
- 1 clove crushed garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2/3 cup of sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soft butter shopping list
How to make it
- Drain the cooked spinach.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and pour into an ungreased casserole dish.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour at 300 degrees.
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating5 people
It's a winner, making it for dinner tonight. Yummy!frankandbeans in Reinholds loved it
I'll try this next week! It sounds great.sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
I (finally) made a variation of this, and it was very well received by both my husband and his dad. Great spinach recipe!sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!