Wine-Balsamic Glazed SteakFrom cheryilyn 7 years ago
- 2 tsp cooking oil shopping list
- 1 lb boneless beef top loin or top sirloin steak, cut ½” to ¾” thick shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper shopping list
- ¾ C. dry red wine shopping list
- 1 large onion, cut in half and sliced shopping list
- 2 C. sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 3 T. balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 T. soy sauce shopping list
- 4 tsp honey shopping list
- 2 T. butter shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet heat oil over med-high heat until very hot. Add steak. Reduce heat to med and cook for 10 to 13 min or to desired doneness, turning meat occasionally. If meat browns too quickly, reduce heat to med-low. Transfer meat to platter; keep warm.
- Add garlic, onion and red pepper to skillet; cook for a couple min. Remove skillet from heat. Carefully add wine. Return to heat. Boil, uncovered, about 5 min or until most of the liquid is evaporated. Add mushrooms, vinegar, soy sauce, and honey; return to simmer. Cook and stir about 4 min or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in butter until melted. Spoon over steak. Makes 4 servings.
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
The Rating5 people
I have been looking for something different to do with sirloin steak. Definitely going to give this a try. Thanks!!!cathyp in Temple loved it
This sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Love all the ingredients...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!