Fried Bananas With Cinnamon SugarFrom jemison 7 years ago
How to make it
- Measure the sugar and cinnamon and place in a salt shaker and shake until well blended.
- Peel bananas and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Fry them in one tablespoon of butter or margarine, first on one side, then the other, until they're - hopefully - beautifully golden brown.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- mommabaker Nowhere, Us
- jiminey_ribbit Nowhere, Us
- kimdaigle Nowhere, Us
- GammaKaren Melbourne, FL
- jairinjayjay Nowhere, Us
- whiskyb Wasaga Beach, CA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- tuilelaith Columbia, MO
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
The Rating7 people
I had these in costa rica last year, they are wonderful!sunny in Portland loved it
Always had them as a child...special special..great post 5+Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Yummmm! :) I can't wait to try this--I love bananas :)bakermel in Topeka loved it