Chocolate Mint Grasshopper PieFrom silverqueen 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 cold milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) pistachio flavor instant pudding and pie filling shopping list
- 2 cups thawed whipped toping, divided shopping list
- 6 Double Stuf Oreo Cool mint Creme chocolate Sandwich cookies, chopped shopping list
- 1 Oreo pie crust (6-oz.) shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Pour milk into a large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. or until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping and the and chopped cookies.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Spread with remaining topping. , and top with chocolate chips
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving or freeze until firm.
- If frozen, let stand about 10 minutes at room temperature .