Green Bean Chickpea and Tomato SaladFrom pat2me 7 years ago
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed (8 ounces) shopping list
- 4 cups tomato, coarsely chopped (about 2 1/2 pounds) shopping list
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped (optional) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- One (15 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), butter beans or great northern beans (your choice), rinsed and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Place the beans in a large saucepan of boiling water, and cook 3 minutes.
- Drain and plunge beans into ice water. Drain.
- Combine beans, tomato, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss well to combine.
- Chill at least 2 hours
The Cookpat2me Nashua, NH
The Rating4 people
Ooooh. This sounds good.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
This is sooo good, Pat - thank you!lunasea in Orlando loved it
This sounds like my kind of salad. Thanks... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!