blueberry dump cakeFrom imhungry 8 years ago
- 1 regular size can crushed pineapple(i think it's like 20 oz. or so) shopping list
- 1 can blueberry pie filling(not the pastry filling ) shopping list
- 1 box of lemon cake mix shopping list
- 1 stick +2 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans(optional) shopping list
- 1/2 -3/4 cup coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Put pineapple and pie filling in the bottom of an ungreased 9x13in. baking pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over the filling.DO NOT STIR!!!!
- YES I SAID DO NOT STIR!!!!!
- Drop butter slices evenly over the cake mix.
- Still no stirring.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle top of cake with nuts and coconut and bake for another 20 minutes!
- Serve warm and ala mode if you like!
- You can use any kind of cake mix and any kind of pie filling as long as you include the pineapple and butter. The nuts and coconut are optional. We like chocolate cake with cherry filling, Peach filling and yellow cake or cinnamon cake, for the kids I use funfetti cake with strawberry filling..You see that you can go on and on!! The pineapple is not as strong as you would think!
The Cookimhungry Northern, OH
The Rating2 people
This is great! I made it exactly as written. Definitely got my 5! I'm looking forward to trying some different flavor combinations, too. How about spice cake with apple or peach pie filling?grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
Our favorite is cherry with yellow cake mix. It's a great easy dessert.modmom50 in Lawrence loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!